In biology, bacteria will attack the blood cells and important organ this can lead to inventible organ failure and dead ultimately. However, in the blood stream there exist the white blood cells. The white blood cells can destroy the bacteria one by one, their size is starting from 5.000 up to 10.000 cells. There are approximately 5 million red blood cells in the human body.
In the game, the player will play as a bacterium. The main mission and goal of the player is to claim the blood cells, the point indicator while infecting the important organ e.g. brain. The player will face a lot of challenge from the white blood cells (AI) which they must pass through to reach the brain (goal).
The goals of the game are the player must pass through all challenge on the way to reach the brain (goal).
To claim blood cells which they need to fight the white blood cells (AI).
Blood cells are used as a point indicator in the game as the bacteria need to attack blood cells first before the important organ.
- Project Goals – The reason the group chose the immune system is because we want teach the children about the immune system especially about the bacteria process of attack to important organ in an easy and entertaining manner.
- Deadline – Sunday, 28 October 2018
- Project Tools – Construct 2 and Piskel
- Muhammad Andi Yusuf – Gameplay, AI, Design, and Animation.
- In charge of maintaining a good gameplay
- Responsible for the logic and design of overall for the project the chosen art must support the gameplay. The Logic of Artificial Intelligence also being designed according to the base concept.
- Jose Vallenchee – Main Menu, Insert the Background music, Game Over, buttons, and Story.
- Arden Djaja – Make Design maze, Connecting to layout, and Scoring.